PH1 giveaway terms & conditions
By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
1. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion. By entering the Promotion all participants agree to give Instagram a complete liability release.
2. The Promotion is organised by Acidic Fitness (the "Promoter").
3. This Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 16+ excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
4. Maximum of one entry per person. Duplicate or bulk entries will not be accepted.
5. Guests attending with the winner must also be over 16 years of age.
6. The Promotion opens on 11:00 GMT on 30th January 2018. The Promotion closes at 23:00 GMT on 5th February 2019 (the "Promotional Period").
7. There are two prizes in total. Each prize is one pair of tickets to the Manchester United v Liverpool football game, to be held at Old Trafford, Sir Matt Busby Way, Stretford, Manchester M16 0RA on Sunday 24 February 2019 at 14:05 GMT (the “Prizes”).
8. The Prize does not include travel to and from the event and/or any accommodation that may be needed.
9. The Prize does not include any food, drink or any other incidentals whatsoever.
10. To enter, participants must like the promotional post (featuring a voiceover from Miles Sita and PH1 FC members Morgan Seaman, Lauren George, Maizi Garwood and Daniel Pandele), follow the PH1 FC Instagram page (http://www.instagram.com/ph1fc) and provide, via the comments of the post made on the Acidic Fitness Instagram at the start of the Promotional Period, a tag (@mention) of another Instagram user.
11. Each entry:
must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards; and
must be the entrant’s own work and must not contain any copyright protected works (other than as owned by the entrant).
12. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
13. Entries received in connection with this Promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, the Promoter may remove them immediately and the entry will not be entered into the competition. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from any social media site at any time without prior notice to entrants.
14. If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trade marks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
15. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
16. Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
Winner Selection, Notification and Delivery of Prize:
17. One winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all valid entries submitted during the Promotional Period (the “Winners”).
18. The Winners will be contacted by direct message to the social media account that they entered with by 15th November 2018 to request their acceptance of the Prize.
19. The Winners will have 12 hours to respond to the offer of the Prize in order to accept.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new Winner (and so on until a Winner can be contacted who will take up the Prize) if the Winner has not responded by this time or is unable to accept the Prize.
21. The Prize will be available to collect from Old Trafford on Sunday 24 February prior to the match.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entry that they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
23. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the promotion.
24. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in completing an entry into this Promotion.
25. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the Winner and to withdraw Prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
26. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Promotion (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
There is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant;
The loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
Any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
Any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to wholly exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
28. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part.
29. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participant for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
30. The Winner hereby consents to participate in any reasonable publicity accompanying and resulting from the Promotion required on behalf of the Promoter if so requested.
31. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the method used by the Winner in determining who takes up the additional ticket included in the Prize. The individual to whom the Prize is awarded must be 16 years of age or older.
32. Individuals who submit an entry to the Promotion agree that their personal information may be used for the purposes of administering the Promotion and in connection with any advertising mentioned in these Terms and Conditions. In particular, the individuals acknowledge that their personal information may be disclosed by the Promoter to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter. Individuals should contact the Promoter at email@example.com if they do not want the Promoter to hold personal data for this purpose.
33. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
©2019 Acidic Fitness, all rights reserved